Thank you to my lovely daughter Nance, of Canopy Crafts, for this very nice gesture and for thinking of me for this "happy" award. I'm very proud of all her accomplishments and to be her mom. I'm glad too that we have our "hobby" along with many other things to share. I really appreciate her thinking of me.
Now to fulfill the criteria and pass along this award to the following:
- My granddaughter, Arden at Arden's Garden of Crafts, for being who she is.
- Lauren Meader whose blog is one of many I follow, for her enthusiasm and creativity.
- Lisa Johnson another blog I follow for her wonderful creativity and inspiration.
- Nicole Heady for all of her talent and inspiration in providing another wonderful source of supplies for scrappers/card makers.
- Mary Fish for beautiful and creative cards to inspire!
Ten things I like about paper crafting:
- Feeling of satisfaction from creating something others will enjoy.
- The enthusiasm among paper crafters and their willingness to share.
- My Ladies of the Lodge weekly scrappin group, love 'em.
- Can't help it...shopping for paper, ribbons, bling, die's, stamps...all of it.
- Looking at the variety of creativity on blogs and being amazed.
- In awe of the talent of all of these individuals.
- Being exposed to projects I didn't even know existed.
- Being able to share my card making with friends and family.
- Love my Cricut and SCAL software as well as my Big Shot
- The excitement and thrill when my daughter and granddaughter can't wait to share a new project with me.
- Post the prize on your blog
- Mention me in your post
- Give the prize/award to five friends
- Post a link to their blogs