Friday, February 8, 2013

PTI's Year of the Flowers

Here's another card celebrating the 6 year anniversary of Papertrey Ink.  The challenge was to use one of the flower stamp sets from the Year of the Flowers series.  Since I only have two of the sets from the series one being the Christmas poincettia, I opted to use the other one Year of Flowers: Mums.

I used a dark gray card stock, dry embossed with a tulip edge and heat embossed the flower using versamark ink and white EP.  I added a little "glitz" in the center of each for a little pizzaz (although it's almost impossible to see in the photo)!  An angled rectangle label die and a little sentiment finishes off the card.

Thanks for visiting today and be sure to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you.


1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy I LOVE this flower! I only have one of the series, but looks like I'll be adding to my stash!
Great choice of colors. Love the white against the grey..gorgeousness! hugs.