Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Birthday card for some of the guys!


I 've been under the weather this last week (not a good way to start the New Year).  Anyhow I needed a few January birthday cards, so pulled myself together and made a couple, both for men.


As you can see this is for someone who loves to golf, I love the very tiny white cotton ball that almost made it to the hole. (story of my golf life).

Here is a second one I made for a friend back in MI who also has a January birthday.
Very quick and easy card with some gold/silver sketched star dies to coordinate with the sentiment which was heat embossed in silver (kinda hard to see in the photo.

 
 
All supplies used from PTI.
 
Thanks for looking and enjoy the New Year, let's hope it's a good one for each of us.
Hugs,
Nancy

2 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy love both of your cards. I have the Hip Hip die set too but haven't used it yet. I saw some cute ideas filling some of the spaces with different colored DSP. Going to use soon.
The golf card is CAS but so great for a guy. I really need to make some masculine cards and have on hand....I also need to make john one for Saturday! hugs.
diane

Nance Leedy said...

Great cards, Mom! The little cotton ball is so cute and I love how the flag looks like it's waving. The Hip Hip card is adorable--what a cool die cut! Love the sprinkling of stars too. Hope you're feeling better soon! xoxo