Tuesday, November 3, 2015

CHRISTMAS TREAT BAGS

Just finished making 15 (well actually 18) of these adorable treat bags for a client who ordered them to give to some of her co-workers.

I used my daughter's Mini Treat Bag Thinlits (as I didn't have it) to make the bags then stamped using Stampin' Up's "Come to Bethlehem".  I used the new Archival Basic Black ink, which I really like.  The star and the sentiment as you can see were stamped in gold ink.  I punched a double slit at the top and threaded the new gold cord into a little bow, all done!

Here's a picture of one of them, I'm very happy with how they turned out, what do you think?


Here's a picture of most of them together and one of the back.



That's it for today, should have a couple more ready for my client soon and will share them with you.

I'd love to hear from you, won't you leave a comment.
Nancy

1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

OMG NANCY!
These came out FANTASTIC!
Love them

Really like the closure too. hugs.