Monday, August 15, 2016

HOUSEWARMING CARDS

Hi there,
Thought I'd share a few color variations of the same card.  I needed at least two "house warming" cards and thought I'd make an extra one to have on hand.



Fairly simple cards, I used a cover plate horizontal stripe die to cut the white frame, then cut away one of the stripes to leave a large enough space for my sentiment, which was heat embossed in white embossing powder.

Had fun die cutting some adorable macrame plant hangers, planted a few succulents, added a little metal circle as if it was holding up the planter and I was done.

Years ago I did macrame hangings and still have one of them, unfortunately it was made in bright red cord, so it really doesn't go with too much although it might look okay on my porch, I'll have to try it.


That's it for now, thanks for stopping by.




Horizontal die, sentiment and macrame dies all from
Papertrey Ink.
Papers from Stampin' Up

1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

That is so funny...bet one of these is for Tony ...right?
I made him a card using the same set but totally different card .
I absolutely love the way you cut the slats out of the background I always love learning new little tricks especially for my gal Pals I couldn't put the comment in last night was having issues with the internet at the hotel and the computer kept wanting to go through my company and to Germany and back so it was a pain in the butt but love your cards