Thursday, January 19, 2017

THANK YOU CARD

Hi there,
Another quick and clean card


I love this clean and simple look.  The stitched rectangle dies were a gift from my talented and creative daughter, Nance Leedy of Canopy Crafts.
I found the image sitting in a basket on my desk and decided to use it, so I cut it down to size and matted it on a "similar" color to the words in the image, then adhered it to a slightly larger stitched rectangle and that's it.  I kept the inside plain as I wanted to write a personal note.

Thanks for looking and hopefully leaving a comment.

PS.
The image is a stamp and die from Papertrey Ink called Splits

1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy this is the perfect Clean and Crisp look for a special NOTE to anyone, for any purpose at all. At first I thought the card base was Black, but the regardless... Red/ White/ Black is a favorite color combo to create CAS and make it all POP!
PS:
I Love the stitched looked, but I didn't get those dies, as I had the Wonky Stitches from "My Favorite Things" ? but I DO love the Look of the stitches.
Hugs