Sunday, August 29, 2010

ANYTHING GOES




I'm submitting this picture for The Paper Players - Anything Goes Challenge #13 which represents a golf tee & marker set I made for a few of my golfing gal pals and thought they turned out kinda cute. They're made from S.U. Whisper White CS and stamped with the new "On the Green" stamp in Garden Green ink. I cut a strip of CS 9 3/4" (l) x 2 3/4" (w), then scored at increments of 2", 2 1/2", 5 1/2", 7", & 7 1/2", played with the folding, added 4 round openings to insert the golf tees & another for the ball marker. Cut a slit to close the cover and called it done!

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Hi Nancy! What a fun idea for your golfing pals! I love it! Thanks for coming on over and sharing with us at the Paper Players!
PS: We sure love having Nance on the team!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy these are adorable! Guess what you'll be making next year for Gull Lake! So cute.

Ann Schach said...

Oh...this is so cool! Very creative! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

jaydee said...

Wow! Nancy! This is such a cool gift to make for your pals. Perfect. Very creative. I bet they loved them.
BTW... Couldn't help but comment on your Lincoln Convertible card... .Classic! I loved it... I bet your friend does, too.
Thank you for joining the Paper Players for our Anything Goes challenge this week.
Jaydee

Carla said...

What an awesome idea for the Golfers. Thanks so much for including the directions, my Dad will love one of these. Hugs,