Saturday, November 12, 2011







I purchased this stamp set because I thought it was pretty and also has a very touching sentiment, but also because 50% of the proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Cancer Fund. My inspiration came from Nichole Heady at Papertrey Ink where the set was purchased from.

Unfortunately I know several people who are battling this disease and wanted to send them a card, but most cards and sentiments seemed "too much" to me, I thought this fit the bill.

What do you think? Would love to hear from you...






Here's a photo of the inside with the additional sentiment.

1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy this is gorgeous! LOVE the pink/white polka dots! The butterfly just pops against the green ferns, and sentiment is PERFECT. I saw this but never got it,,,, i don't think! Hugs.