Saturday, April 21, 2012

Long overdue...



Well it's been almost a month since I last posted (so much for N.Y. Resolutions).  Since all of my card making, stampin' items have been packed up and almost on their way up North I turned my crafting to making some barrettes for my granddaughter.

Here are a couple I made for her, unfortunately the photo's aren't the best quality.  The first one is made from pieces of felt and hot glued onto a metal barrette with a cute little button in the center.


This second one is made using a cute polka-dot ribbon as well as a felt flower.


This last one is made using some polka-dot ribbon and a green bow that was attached to some Christmas candy I received from a friend in MI.  (Never toss out a cute bow).


Here's a cute picture of my granddaughter wearing her choice, Isn't she a cutie-pie!



Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy I was wondering about your long intervals for posting and totally forgot your supplies being packed to come HOME!!!! Yeah...can't wait to see you. Now enough of that...the barrettes are adorable, especially the one with Arden wearing one. They are all so cute and you know I understand the frugal hoarding of supplies! hugs.