Sunday, October 28, 2012

Masculine Thank You card


Here's a card I whipped up pretty quickly, just a matter of stamping some lines and adding a large sentiment stamp.


Love that large Thanks stamp just fills the whole card whether you want it inside or outside.  I chose to leave the inside blank for a personal note.  Seems like I'm really into the C&S style lately!

Supplies used:
S.U. Natural white CS, Espresso ink
PTI sentiment stamp and background stripe stamp


Hope you have time to drop me a line or two, would love to hear from you.
Thanks,
Nancy


2 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

This is a great CAS card, Mom! I love that big image and how it takes up the whole front. Perfectly balanced with the lines at the bottom and a great color combination too!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy great CAS card. Love the color choice and the large stamp certainly helps with design. Looks great just they way it is. Love it. hugs