Thursday, February 19, 2015

Up, Up, and away

Here's a birthday card I found on Pinterest pinned from Stampinup.net, I tried to find the original but couldn't, if you recognize it please let me know as I'd like to give credit to the creator.

I liked the card so much I pretty much copied it completely only slightly changing some of the paper, it also gave me an opportunity to use some of my new items from Stampin Up.  Love the little smattering of stars, don't you?  I did pop up the center balloon to give it an "airy" feeling!

Here it is:



Here's a peek at the inside with the perfect sentiment as I was sending the card out of state.


I was so smitten with the card I promptly made another one to have on hand.

Thanks for looking and leaving a comment.

Nancy

1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Love your balloon card and the confetti one is my fav. So cute and cheery.
I really liked the balloon die bundle, but I can't even remember IF I bought it or not. I think at one point I would use the circles and the basket from the older hot air balloon set... hmmm guess I'll have to wait for the box!
Hugs
Agggrrrr 4th time I've tried to leave a comment. it won't save it.