Saturday, July 4, 2015

HELLO MINNIE!

A fun card for a friend of mine who absolutely adores Mickey and Minnie, she has many items around her house including a Mickey doorbell and faux boxwood planter in the shape of the famous mouse alongside of her front door!

The inspiration for this card came from http://kthomdesigns.blogspot.com/ apparently she too has a friend who loves Disney items.

I changed it up a bit so it's not completely a CASED card.  I die cut three circles for the mouse, but the bow is the thing I like the best.  As I've said before I don't have all of my supplies here with me so I had to improvise.  The hair bow on Minnie is a die from a PTI set that has stamps, wine bottles, wine glasses, etc.  I used the bottom part of a wine glass die for the two pieces, and a small strip to fill in the middle.  I thought it turned out rather cute, don't you?


On the inside I continued a smattering of the gold water spots before stamping the sentiment.


That's it for today, thanks for looking and hope you leave a comment for me.
Nancy

2 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy this Minnie is adorable! and how ingenious of you to create a bow of wine glasses! Of course you've done some great things where wine is concerned...right?
Love that it's just a silhouette... so cute in black and gold. Hugs.

Nance Leedy said...

This is sooooo cute! The bow IS adorable and I really like how it coordinates with the glittered mat and the sequins--especially the one dotting the "i"! And the black and gold makes it elegant too! She will love it!