Tuesday, June 27, 2017

FINALLY A POST!

Here it is almost 7 months since my last posting....I needed a birthday card for a special friend and this is what I came up with (after viewing the many different versions of this stamp/die set on Pinterest).

I'm not even sure if it's a "special" birthday for my friend, but in case I thought I'd make it special looking with all the gold paper.


Can you notice the shadow wording?  That happened as an accident!  I had stamped the sentiment once in gold ink and then again (moving it just a smidge) in black.  I love how it turned out, what do you think?

Here's a picture of the first version, which I actually preferred, but couldn't quite duplicate it, but I'm still happy with the outcome.


I though it was kinda cool.

That's it for now.

All supplies used were from Stampin' Up

No comments: