Wednesday, March 7, 2012

LATE NIGHT SCRAPPIN'


Here is a card I made with my daughter, Nance of Canopy Crafts on our late night scrappin', such a treat to scrap with her.

This card was made by her monthly card class and she had one kit already made up for me. So of course I was very happy to put it all together, easy as pie!
Isn't it pretty?







Here's a peek at the inside as well (my daughter's signature is to always "dress" the inside of the card as well).







This next card is for a man's birthday, so I kept it fairly simple, just white, black and a pop of red. I think the houndstooth stamp really sets the tone for a masculine card, what do you think?




























Here's a closeup of the houndstooth embossing on the black panel.



Thanks for looking and I hope you have time to leave a comment,
Nancy

1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy ... well aren't you the busy little beaver! Holy Cow!LOVE ALL of them too. The first card I fell in love with on Nance's post. Your's is just as pretty and love your colors. The 'dressed' inside has become our (you/me) signature too, right? Nance was a great mentor. The houndstooth dsp with the embossed houndstooth is Perfection! Very cool for a masculine card. The brads are the finishing touch! Hugs.