Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Birthdays!

Here's one of the cards I made while my daughter Nance of Canopy Crafts and family were visiting me. It was fun to be able to sneak in some scrappin' time with her again.

I love the background stamping using the same color to create visual interest in the card stock. It also ties in to the focal image (same stamp) being stamped once again. I then die cut two panels with fancy ends added a die cut frame and stamping and a yummy chocolate satin ribbon bow with a small yellow rhinestone.






A peek at the inside with the focal image stamp on the bottom and just a hint of a flower peaking at the top (love this stamp set) of the sentiment panel.

Supplies used: Stamps & sentiment: PTI Pretty Peonies, Fillable Frames Additions 2 Paper: SU Daffodil Delight CS, PTI Dearest Jane Patterned paper Dies: PTI Fillable Frames #8 & Half & Half

1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy love this card! The background stamping looks fab too. I have to remember that for next class! One stamp went a LONG way on this beauty and the bow is DEvine!Just beautiful.
PS: Class was fun tonight! Miss you. hugs