Thursday, July 19, 2012

IN MY THOUGHTS

I made this card for a friend who recently lost a very close friend and  although I didn't want to send the normal "sympathy" card, but wanted her to know I cared.  This is what I came up with.


The colors are very soft and serene quite pretty I think, however the weather here for picture taking isn't ideal, today is a gloomy, rainy, dismal day, there did that set the tone for your day (hope not)!

Here's a look at the inside of the card, as I said not a good day for picture taking.  I chose to repeat the rectangular shape on the inside to continue the design element.




All supplies from Stampin' Up
except the sentiment on front of card which is from PTI


Thanks for stopping by today...hope you're having a wonderful day!
Nancy

2 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Simply beautiful! I love the embossed border, and that sentiment :)

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy this is beautiful! Love the soft colors and especially like the position of the sentiment. The rectangle looks wonderful inside the embossed front. So pretty.... I might have to CASE this too.

PS: Thanks for the 'faithful' comment on my post too! See you soon.
Hugs.