Friday, March 29, 2013

Gator Fans!

If you checked out my previous post here you'd see I'm on a roll making these adorable little hair barrettes!
My granddaughter is a Florida Lady Gators volleyball fan and attends some of the games with her parents.
I thought the LG colors would be quite the fashion statement for her to wear to the games.  What do you think?



Don't you just love the packaging it just really sets off the barrettes.


Supplies used:
PapertreyInk barrette, packaging dies & glassine bags
Stampin' Up Vintage Faceted clear buttons (so cute)!
Anonymous colored felt and barrettes




2 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy I LOVE these! How cute. Arden is going to LOVE them too! I really like that they are so bright and cheery. Go Gators! hugs

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Oh yeah... I forgot to say how CUTE the packaging is too. hugs