Wednesday, June 10, 2015

YAY, I'm back!

This card is for my adorable granddaughter Arden, who celebrates a half-year birthday because her actual birthday is in December.  I wonder how many other kids celebrate their December birthdays in the middle of the year???

We will be traveling to Orlando for her National Volleyball tournaments soon so this card packs a little hard cash for her to use at one of her favorite stores in Orlando, American Girl!

The surprise is when she pulls the strip that says "open" there's the cash all folded up neatly, cute huh.  Oops took the photo before I dabbed on  Dazzlin Details in Cherry Cobbler to the cherry on top!


And here's a look at the inside...



All supplies from Stampin' Up except
 the "open" sentiment and die that creates the perforated strip, both from PTI

Thanks for checking out my blog today
hugs,
Nancy

2 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy how cute is that! I can picture perfectly and know exactly how the cherry will look decked out in the red Dazzling Details.... AND I just fell in love with all those secret pocket dies and just had to have them.... but .... I haven't used them once....NOPE NOT ONCE!!! What is wrong with me!
Arden is going to love pulling the secret pocket open
... and what gal doesn't love Cash!
Hugs.

Nance Leedy said...

Oooh, this is so cute! She's going to love opening it as much as the cash! You're such a good Nana!