Thursday, May 28, 2015

BIRTHDAY CARD


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAUGHTER

Here's a quick and easy birthday card for my daughter, Nance of Canopy Crafts.  She's so creative and artistic I hesitate to make a card for her as mine never seem (to me) to measure up, although she's always very quick to say they're beautiful.
Anyhow here it is, I used Bermuda Bay CS and heat embossed with white EP the sentiment and the floral.  I also lined the envelope with Bohemian DSP.

The floral stamp is a retired one, but still so pretty (Garden Silhouettes) from Stampin' Up.



That's it for today, thanks for looking.
Nancy



2 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

I absolutely love my card, Mom! The colors, the flowers and the white embossing are just perfect. These flowers remind me of picking wildflowers with you for my bridal shower! :-) Your creativity is what inspires me...love you!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy,
Wowzer... your birthday card for Nance is perfection! Love the white embossed image on pretty blue.... so cool.
And..... Why would think it doesn't measure up???? Silly girl... I could say the same about mine to yours!
hugs.