Monday, May 18, 2015

Nothin' like chicken soup to make you feel better!

This is a CASE card I found back in 2012 and just revisited it again.  It is from Debbie Olson Designs, she did such a great job it wasn't necessary to change much.
Here are my two versions of almost the same card just a couple of minor changes.  I think this stamp set is so adorable and perfect to bring a smile to the recipients face when they receive it.


I love it when stamped images also include matching dies which allowed me to add the soup bowl.  I cut a slit in the top of the bowl to add the spoon which can be pulled out.  Don't know if it's very visible in the picture, but I love the little sprays of steam comin' from that hot cup-o-soup!

Thanks for visiting my blog today and hope to hear from you.
Nancy

1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy,
Both of these cards are adorable. I also LOVE this set but have never done it entirely in "Campbell" red... The background embossing makes for a nice textured tablecloth for your monotone images, and I prefer the one with ribbon; because... the folded ribbon "bow" reminds me of a cloth napkin!!!
Hugs.