Monday, March 14, 2016

SYMPATHY CARDS


Sad to say I needed three sympathy cards this week,so I whipped out one of my newer PTI sets "TulipTime" and went to work keeping the design very simple.

I love the way these tulip stamps can be any color with coordinating accent pieces to highlight the petals.  There are actually more highlighting pieces that I didn't even use.  I had so much fun with the flowers I made a sheet of them trying all different color options, so pretty.




I added a little bit of "Wink of Stella" to highlight the darker color.  Maybe you can see it here in this close up picture. Love that stuff.


That's it for now, I appreciate hearing from you and read all your comments.
Nancy

2 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy it is sad that we both had to make sympathy cards... but they are lovely! I just absolutely love the tulip set and I am still playing with all the color combinations! OMG... it's endless... especially depending on the second, third stamp used. OMG. Just love it. You deep rich red tones are gorgeous and just stunning against the white space. Hugs

Nance Leedy said...

Wow, you've really highlighted how beautiful multi-step stamping can be. The darker color adds so much depth to these beautiful bulbs! Wink of Stella is just perfect, isn't it? Gorgeous cards but so sorry that you needed them.