Thursday, January 27, 2011

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME!




I love this little card I made for a friend who just moved into her brand-new home. Although this DSP doesn't truly reflect her new neighborhood I thought it was perfect. I love the little houses and the clouds, they seem so happy.
I started with Crumb Cake CS, embossed (using my daughter's (Canopy Crafts) Impression Plate cause I wasn't savy enough to order one, but now have). Matted a bit of "Good Neighbor" designer paper (also from my daughter's stash) onto a larger frame of Baja Breeze CS, wrapped a bit of Rose Red Seam ribbon tied a knot and attached to the Crumb Cake CS. It seems I was too quick to take a photo because the card is missing it's sentiment which was added later! Anyhow a quick and adorable Welcome to the Neighborhood card. Hope you like it too. Thanks for stopping I love to hear your comments on my cards.

4 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nance this is so cute. Love your color combo and the bow in Rose Red is perfect.
I have the stamp set (not used yet) but never got the DSP. So easy and cute too! Perfect CAS.

sharon said...

Nancy I love the card!! It reminded me I need that embossing plate....Diane help me out here! Have the crumb cake ordered and can't wait to make a similar card....yes I do borrow your great ideas!!!

Ann Schach said...

I LOVE this card, too! The tulips make such a perfect frame! Fabulous!

Carla said...

I love this card, your details are fabulous!!! Hugs,