Tuesday, May 10, 2011

THINGS TO SHARE



This is a card I made for someone turning the big "70".

The paper made be think of old 45 records so I added a few circles with the numbers representing the different years and continued inside saying "70's" (forgot again to take a picture of the inside, sorry).

Supplies: Paper from PTI
Sentiments computer generated





This second card is for a friend from her animals for Mother's Day.
Flowers, bones, and heart were colored using colored marking pens from SU.


Supplies: Stamp SU's Friends Fur-ever
Embossing folder -SU
Paper Bermuda Bay & scraps DSP






Also,



Thought I'd share a photo of the beautiful flowers I received for Mother's Day from my daughter and her family, aren't they gorgeous all in purple, even the glass vase was purple! (although in the photo I know they look pink, but not).

3 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy I LOVE BOTH those cards. Love the music notes and 40's...70's idea, and the whole concept is So stinkin' clever too. The second one is just too cute. I keep looking at that set and haven't gotten it yet! Love that little dog.
Your flowers are beautiful... gorgeous I tell ya! Hugs.

Nance Leedy said...

These are great cards Mom!! Love the music paper and colors of the first one and how clever are you with the numbers??!! The second one is a-dor-able with those little scottie dogs pulling the wagons. So glad you loved the flowers--you deserve flowers everyday! ((hugs))

sharon said...

Love the 70's birthday card! You are just so clever! The second card is so cute....you know how I love dogs...I'm guessing it went to Florida! Great cards Nancy! Very envious of you and Nance's card making ability...must be in the genes cuz Arden is on her way too! Happy Stampin! :)