Tuesday, October 13, 2015

October birthday


One of the card swaps I received at WCMD in Atlanta was from Karen Ferguson.  How about this, we each traveled approximately five hours to get to the event and we live about 30 minutes from each other, she is in Williston, Florida, who knew!

I pretty much used all of her ideas, with the exception of the burlap banner and a different sentiment, but the inspiration all came from her, thank you Karen.

Here's my card which will be mailed to my sister-in-law who happens to have an October birthday and with Fall all around us, I thought this design was perfect, I hope she does too.





Here's the inside sentiment


Supplies:
Vintage Leaves stamp set, Woodland embossing folder, leaflets frames
Inks: Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, and Soft Suede

Would love to hear from you, thanks for looking.
Nancy

1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy this card is PERFECT for an October birthday... and your leaves are colored to perfection. Love the burlap too.
I struggle with October (Dena's) birthday... trying NOT to go down the Halloween road with cards.
I know your SIL will love it.
Hugs.