Tuesday, April 19, 2016

CARDS, CARDS, CARDS, Love 'em!

Unfortunately I am in need of a few sympathy cards, which I like to keep the design CAS with a nice sentiment.

Going through my hoards of papers I found this oldie, but goodie, Urban Oasis from Stampin' Up's retired DSP collection.  The colors are Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, basic black and kraft.  When the paper is this lovely it's nice to let it stand alone, don't you think?
The inside sentiment is also from Stampin' Up, Heartfelt Sympathy which has some very nice sentiments, fonts and a few embellies.














Here is a peek at that lovely sentiment I mentioned.
















Decided I better make another sympathy card while I had all my supplies on hand.  As you can see, I added a strip of the coordinating paper along the side for a little interest.

Thanks for stoppin' by, hope you'll take time to leave a comment.
Nancy

1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy these look fabulous for sympathy cards
I love that old paper stack in fact you're not going to believe this but I just cut a sheet of that up to use the other side of it which I believe is a muted black polka dot for my next class! I swear! we are on the same stamping vibe.