Wednesday, April 20, 2016

MASCULINE CARD (I think)

Hi there just a quick post of this very simple card.  I find it very difficult to make cards for men, so this was what I came up with.  As you may have noticed I've been rooting around in my paper stash and decided whether the paper is retired from Stampin' Up or not, I'm trying to use some of it, because I originally bought it cause I liked it, so why not use it!

Anyhow here it is, I added the sentiment in red so that it would stand out from all the other black images.


Heres a peek at the inside.  I used a combination of two different sentiment stamps both from Papertrey Ink.  The sentiment fits the person I have in mind for this card.

Thanks for looking, I'd love to hear from you.
Take care,
Nancy


1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Perfect masculine card. Your color choice is bold and basic... love the touch of RED with the Black/White. Looks fab Nanc.
PS: I have a lot of problems on that side too. hmmmm
When I find something I like, I usually make about 3 to have on hand lately. Hugs.