Monday, December 12, 2016

HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY!


Today is a very special day for my one and only Grand daughter, who turned 13, oh my gosh, how did all those years fly by so quickly.

I created a special "gift" card just for her...

 Isn't it cute, it actually opens like a gift (with a little Velcro dot)  The panel was created using  pattern celebration streamers designer paper, which was cut with one of the dies from a die named All Wrapped Up, then used the other part of the die for the ribbon, in pink of course!  Added a cute little tag.

Inside I created a pocket for a coveted "real" gift card.

The inside of the card is...


I used the matching streamer stamp set across the top of the card  in different colors with a happy birthday sentiment, die cut numbers and edged the paper with strips of the same color pink.

What do you think?

Thanks for leaving a comment, I appreciate hearing from you.
Nancy


1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nance this is just adorable and Arden will LOVE it .... of course! I just love the streamer DSP... so pretty. I really love how you added the starburst spray above the bow! So cute! The colors are perfect and the inside is as cute as the outside.
PS: I did not get that big package die set ... what? But I did study it forever! I have the streamer dies though.. but not the DSP. Beautiful job.
Hugs