Thursday, May 24, 2018

TEXTURED ROSES

Just a line or two to show you one of my new cards.  The stamp set is from Papertrey Ink's May release.  It is a two-step stamp unlike some of their others, this one is a little more subtle I think.
Anyhow here it is...

For the background I used just the first stamping with Soft Stone ink in an all-over pattern.  The focal image was stamped first in Amethyst Allure ink and the second stamping with Royal Velvet ink.  I used a frame of Amethyst Allure cardstock before adhering to the base, stamped the sentiment and that was it.



It's definitely a different (for me) card image, but it's growing on me.
Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you.
Hugs
Nancy

2 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy very pretty.
I couldn't decide if I liked this set or not, but I can see how it could grow on you.
Still deciding..hugs

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy... Just want to say that your card is beautiful... I have been having problems leaving comments, (??) I think Google did an update because it wouldn't recognize me from work!)... so most I did most (previous) from my phone.
Just wanted you to know that your card is gorgeous! Hugs.