Monday, April 12, 2010

Awash with PPA37



My daughter suggested I submit my latest card using the new "Awash with Flowers" SU stamp.

We love the way the flowers resemble a water color drawing. Using black CS, Mellon Mambo paper for the scallop trim on the top and bottom of a panel of Whisper white. Also stamped the flowers using Mellon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay. The sentiment was stamped using Versamark and SU white embossing powder. Of course, had to include a flower or two on the inside card and finished it off with a black and white striped ribbon tied in a knot. Hope you like it as much as we do. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Beautiful, Mom! I love the black card base...really makes the flower & colors pop! How perfect for your first PPA entry!

Linda Callahan said...

This is very pretty! I love how the colors pop against the black and I love seeing the new set! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy.... Look at you go girl. Two postings in two days. I've been holding off getting this set hoping I can "earn" next month. Love the colors you chose to make a Beautiful card and wonderful for the PPA ... Good Luck. Di