Saturday, April 10, 2010

Real lookin' flowers!


Oh my gosh, while recently visiting my daughter I had the pleasure of accompanying her to her upline's (Mary's) monthly stamp club. Mary shared with us this absolutely gorgeous flower. Depending on your point of view, it could be a gardenia, camelia or any other beautiful flower. Don't they look real? Anyhow they look fabulous photographed out in the backyard at my daughter's. I just love them, Thank you Mary for showing us this wonderful flower. Can't you just visualize it as a "bow" on a present, you (almost) wouldn't care what the present was!
Oh, almost forgot one was made by my daughter and one was made by me. What fun!

2 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

GORGEOUS!!! And I do mean to SHOUT! ;-)

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy this is absolutely beautiful. I did see the directions for this, but in another color. I LOVE the white....... and LOVE the way you photographed it in "real" leaves. makes you want to reach in and PICK ONE! Great job! Di