Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tuesday Trigger: Man-tastic

LOOK at this image credit from Moxie Fab, of course the challenge is closed, but I still love the photo.


Isn't it great? 


This is my interpretation.  Granted my colors aren't the same even though I like the inspiration one, but when I saw this paper it just jumped right out at me.




 I wanted the paper to be the focal point so I limited my embellishments considerably. Cut a strip of white card stock, added an embroidery floss "ribbon", stamped the sentiment and I was done.  (h'mm why did it take so long)?   My card is intended for a male but could be used for anyone to brighten their day.  I purposely left the inside blank for room to write a personal note.

Supplies:
Paper:  SU International Bazaar
Ink: SU Midnight Muse & Lucky Limeade
Sentiment:  PTI Lighten Up





What do you think?  I'd love to hear from you
Nancy





1 comment:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

nancy,
Holy Cow! You've been one busy lady while I've been away!
This card is FABULOUS ... CAS and Smashing! LOVE it and I can't wait to get that DSP paper! Hugs.