Friday, April 1, 2016

GRADUATION CARD

Yep, I bet you're thinking wow she already has a jump on getting "Grad" cards done, right?
Well wrong, this is in keeping with my latest trend, to be late to everything including this young man's college graduation many months ago!!!! Yep I've really been procrastinating, no more that's it.
Anyhow here is the card I made for him.  You'd think with all the time I had I might have done something more intricate, but no I went for CAS.





A very simple masculine card, what do you think.

Here's a peek at the inside too.


I really like this new stamp set called "BE" from Papertrey Ink, I thought it was the perfect sentiment for a newly graduated young man.  I hope he'll be all of these things.

Thanks for checking out my blog, would love to hear from you.
Hugs,
Nancy

2 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Ooooh the inside is just perfect for a grad card. Love the angled sentiment [surprised!] and the striped paper is perfect for the formal occasion. Great card!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy what a great masculine card and little more "grown-up" for the college grad. Love the inside. I used this stamp set for other types of cards (cancer) but never crossed my mind to use as a grad card.. works perfectly! Nice.... hugs.