Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sending Get Well Bouquet

I made this card using a new stamp/die set, that I truly didn't understand when I first received it.  I had to go back to the original site and re-read the directions on how the sample card was made.  Now that I understand it, I can't believe how easy and beautifully it stamps.

The overall bouquet is an outline stamp, then you can stamp the solid images in a variety of colors or watercolor if that's what you want to do.  The way the leaves and flowers line up using my Misti is perfect.  I have always struggled with stamping onto "line" images or unto die cut pieces, not getting them to line up well, but using the Misti all the guess work is taken away.

So here's the card I made...


Here's a peek at the inside, now off to get it in the mail.


Thanks for looking and leaving a comment.
Hugs,
Nancy

Stamps, ink and cardstock, Papertrey Ink

3 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Nancy this is so pretty. I love the bright colors against the white space... really makes it look clean and crisp. Beautiful.

PS: I bought that set as well and it still remains untouched. I find I might end caving and getting the Misti..... maybe... ????
Hugs

Nancy said...

Hi Di,
Thanks for your nice comments about my card I think if you do buy the Misti you'll love it once you start using it. It has "straightened" out my stamping quite a bit!

Nance Leedy said...

These colors are so pretty together, Mom! Good job persevering through the stamp set and getting it to work with the Misti!!